EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED. With the GacoDeck Kit, there’s no need to hunt for polyester tape, brushes or rollers. It’s all neatly packaged inside.
IDEAL FOR A VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS. The GacoDeck Kit can be applied to balconies, boat decks, lanais, plywood decks, ramps, roof decks, walkways and previously coated deck systems.
LONG LASTING DURABILITY. GacoDeck Top Coat will maintain your GacoDeck waterproofing system by renewing color and increasing durability.
ADA COMPLIANT. The coating system meets the recommended standards for accessible routes set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
LOW VOC. The VOC content in GacoDeck Top Coat is less than 50 g/l.
CLEANS UP WITH WATER. Once your project is complete, clean up is easy – just soap and water.
50-YEAR LIMITED MATERIAL WARRANTY. All GacoFlex Coatings Carry a 50 Year Limited Material Warranty.
A protective coating and membrane for non-ponding walking decks
- Water based elastomeric coating
- 50 Year limited Warranty when applied properly
- Coverage: 3.5 gallons covers 100 Sq. Ft. to yield 28 dry mils on a smooth surface.
- Four coats are required; recommended final film build is 28 dry mils. GacoDeck must be applied at the proper rate of 100 sq. ft. per kit to ensure proper coating thickness. Failure to do so may result in the product’s failure to provide a waterproof membrane.
- Mixing: Mix before application to ensure uniform color and consistency.
- Adhesion: Bonds to plywood, concrete, metal, fiberglass and previously coated surfaces.
- Dry Time: Allow each coat to dry for a minimum of 2-4 hours. If more than 72 hours elapses between coats, clean with GacoWash according to label directions. Final coat should be allowed to cure for 72 hours (depending on temperature and humidity) before suitable for heavy objects or foot traffic.
- Clean Up: Clean up with soap and water.
- Colors: DK01 Oyster, DK02 Pewter, DK16 Shale, DK18 Adobe, DK47 Sedona, DK49 Desert
- Limitations: GacoDeck is not recommended if joints and cracks exceed 1/8′ wide. For climate zones that experience extremely cold temperatures of -20°F (-29°C) or below for over 3 months, GacoDeck Kit is not recommended.